Saturday 16 November 2013

"Log" Music and the RBRR

It's been a bit of a lonely journey when I've used the "Flying Log" for work recently as it had no radio fitted. I have a nice Pioneer Media Player with full ipod/iphone control coming for Christmas but as a temporary fix I've found an old Phillips Radio Cassette Player I used to have fitted to the GT6. So I now have "Log Music" available.  Not that I have much in the way of cassettes anymore in this CD/MP3/iTunes  age but at least it's got a decent radio. The other good thing it's an ISO fitting so in installing it I've got all the connections and hardware in place ready for an easy swap to my new media player on Christmas day :-) .

I finished off the installation with a pair of Radiomobile 3 way POD type speakers that look pretty retro and in keeping with the car.




The other important bit of news about the "Flying Log" is that my entry went in the post for the Club Triumph Round Britain Run last night. the intention is to use the Dolomite, Paul "Bodders" Bodiam is co- driving for "Team Log". This time around the charity being supported is Macmillan Cancer Support so I'll be on the scrounge for sponsorship nearer the time next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment