Thursday 7 October 2010

It's been a strange week!

After the damage from the Stag avoidance off road antics on the round Britain run at the weekend the GT6 is now featured in an article in the November issue of Practical Classics magazine that came out this week. 


Some excellent pictures of the car looking in really fine fettle. The article it's self is pretty generic regarding GT6s rather than specific to may car. In the 3 way road test against the MGA and the Sunbeam Alpine they liked the Alpine best but did admit that the GT6 sounded more "sophisticated" but was the noisiest of the bunch. That'll be the fact that I have a sports exhaust and the others were boring standard ones then!


Probably best that I don't publish the actual article on my blog but the picture below was extracted from Practical Classics website so is already in the public domain.


The article doesn't really say much that I haven't heard before regarding GT6s but I must admit the photos are excellent, especially the action shots, there's one action shot that clearly shows me behind the wheel, my 15 minutes of fame I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment