Sunday 6 June 2010

Classic car Show in Beer (The fishing village not the drink!)

I was away on my family holidays last week down in Dorset. Still I did manage to get along to a Classic Car show at Pecorama down in Beer in Devon on my holiday to Dorset allbeit in the modern rather then the GT6. Quite a few Triumph's there from  the TR Register, Stag Owners Club and the TSSC Devon and Somerset areas, plus I had a nice chat with Robin Nichols from the newly formed South Dorset TSSC area, I found out about the show through their facebook group, I checked this out in case they had anything going on during my visit which is how I found out about the show.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to talk about I feel strongly about it and enjoy learning more on this topic. If possible, while you gain knowledge, would this,you mind updating your blog site with more information?


    National Power Supply

    ReplyDelete