Saturday 21 October 2023

One step forward two steps back!

So, what are the chances of two things being wrong with my speedo!  So fitted the new angle drive and got drive up to the top of the cable, great I thought. Then reconnected the cable to the speedo tried the car up the road and the speedo still didn't work. Then disconnected from the speedo and checked and had no drive at the top again, so removed the angle drive and it was buggered already! Then did what I should have done straight away and removed the speedo and tried to turn the input, it was seized! I have taken it apart and managed to free it up and it seems to work but need yet another angle drive so more expense and delay, bugger! Especially as it's the weekend now so if I place an order with Moss it wont get processed until Monday and I wont get the part until at least Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment