Monday 13 November 2023

GT6 on the Club Triumph Stand at the NEC Classic Car and Bike show

I've just returned from a nice few days at the NEC Classic Car and Bike show where Club Triumph had invited me to display the GT6 on the Club stand. In particular they wanted it with it's Round Britain Run livery in place to promote the club's prestige event.

Normally a weekend ticket would have been over £90 and having the car on the stand gave me free entry so I agreed straight away! I was also put up in a hotel for 3 nights by the club which was nice!

My GT6 on the Club Triumph Stand at the NEC Classic Car and Bike show

My GT6 on the Club Triumph Stand at the NEC Classic Car and Bike show

The Club Triumph Stand at the NEC Classic Car and Bike show

The hotel had a very appropriately named bar!


No comments:

Post a Comment