Monday 12 September 2011

Flat Battery

Went start the GT6 tonight as it was the local Club Triumph Meeting at Potters Mytchet. Turned the ignition on and no ignition light turned the key and nothing. Put the battery on charge and it wouldn't take any charge at all. High Quality Bosch battery as well none of your cheap crap....

Oh well the good news is it's only 18 months old so under warranty. And in fact the last one failed under warranty and Costco gave me my money back with no quibble and I bought a new one there with a fresh warranty. Hopefully it'll be the same this time around. If it goes on like this I could have batteries for life under guarantee like the old Samson Bartteries that BL used to do! I used to have one of those but Unipart stopped honouring the battery for life garuantee around the time Rover went bust which is why I ended up buying a Bosch one from Costco  in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment